Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kitchen Before and After

First of all, I want to thank everyone so much for the support here in the comments and in email. Right now things are well. I am still on oxygen. My employer dropped my medical insurance, but I have already got that figured out. I am going to get a second opinion on the advice of my home care nurse. I've never done that before, but I guess this is the time if any.

Alright, back to he house. I am starting a new "series" where I am going to post the pictures from the original internet listing and try and take the same picture with what it looks like now. I'm starting off with the kitchen. I will have more specific kitchen pictures shortly, so you can see some of the details.



Basically, I took down the wallpaper and painted, took down the drop ceiling, replaced the light fixture, added curtains and removed the can opener under the counter. This was actually the room that probably needed the least amount of work.

No comments: